Contact Us

Law Office of Robert L. Fiedler
17 Walnut Street
New Britain, CT 06051

Toll Free: (866) 707-5993
Fax: (860) 224-7302

New Britain Law Office Map

Hartford County Divorce Lawyer

New Britain Family Law Attorney

At the Law Office of Robert L. Fiedler, I have represented men and women in divorce and family law disputes throughout Hartford, New Britain and the surrounding communities for more than 20 years. I can handle your case from beginning to end, with a commitment to personal service. I answer all my own phone calls and personally handle all aspects of your case. I will explain your case to you, without using legalese.

I understand the stressful, emotional nature of family law issues. When you come to me for legal help, you will always be treated with kindness and respect. Your concerns will be dealt with in a personal, honest way, and your questions will never go unanswered.

To schedule a free initial consultation with a dedicated Hartford divorce attorney, call 866-707-5993 or contact my New Britain or Hartford County office online .

Handling All Divorce and Family Law Issues

Divorce : Whether you are facing a contested or uncontested divorce, I can assist you in understanding the process of filing for divorce and dealing with all issues that may stem from a divorce, such as custody, child support, alimony and property division.

Child custody and visitation : I will help you establish and implement child custody and visitation arrangements that are in the best interests of your children while protecting your rights as a parent.

Protective orders : Domestic abuse is a serious problem. Whether you are the victim of abuse or have a protective order or restraining order against you, I can help you assert your rights.

Grandparents' rights : In some situations grandparents have rights when it comes to custody of and visitation with their grandchildren. I help all parties understand these rights.

Spousal support or alimony : Sometimes in a divorce, alimony is an issue. I will explore the issue with you and help you determine what might be appropriate in your unique situation.

Real estate in divorce : What happens to the family home and other jointly held real property upon divorce? I will explain your options and work toward a solution that works for you and your children.

Parental relocations : I will work with you and with a court-appointed guardian ad litem to identify creative solutions when you or your spouse seeks to relocate after the finalization of a divorce.

Modification and contempt proceedings : If your circumstances change after your divorce or if your ex-spouse is not complying with the terms of your divorce decree, I will protect your interests by seeking a modification or by instituting contempt proceedings.

Contact an Experienced Connecticut Family Law Attorney

To discuss your legal needs with an experienced attorney in Hartford, New Britain and the surrounding areas, schedule a free initial consultation with me. Call 866-707-5993 or contact my law firm online . My offices are located two blocks from the New Britain Courthouse, just 20 minutes from Rockville, Middletown or New Britain. I accept PayPal as a method of payment for my legal services.